This is a sponsored post and it contains affiliate links pertaining to subject discussed throughout the article.
There was once upon a time when I thought tea was for the elderly. I never understood why I should mix water to get some weird taste that would possibly need sugar.
As I grew and became wiser, I found myself researching, experimenting and eventually becoming a consistent tea drinker on a daily basis.
I stopped drinking soda immediately after finding my love for tea. Not only do I feel better, I have less skin issues too. By drinking natural tea, I get my daily water intake in conjunction with a healthier lifestyle and greater health benefits too.
Drinking tea may help with weight loss.
I’ve experimented with many teas and all of them have given me different reasons why I like or dislike some brands.
Regardless, a good cup of tea goes well any time of day and with any meal. It simply leaves the body hydrated, refreshed and rejuvenated.
I was recently asked to sample a brand called Teami Tea and I must say I was quite impressed.
6 Reasons Why I Respect the Tea
1. It’s made of natural ingredients. I am very curious and careful what I put in my body. I haven’t always been this way. But now I’m consistent and I read labels like a book, literally. My body is all I have and it deserves the best from me. Drinking natural drinks is pure and more in tune with the healthy composition of the our bodies.
2. There are so many flavors to choose from. There are many teas on the market and most offer a vast selection. The thing I love about Teami Blends is the selections are geared towards my specific needs and desires. Not to mention there are complimentary products to aide in your overall health.
3. The flavors jump out of the bag and into your taste buds. As soon as I opened the bag, I began to smell how this tea would taste. The bursting sweetness of the mango and the fragrance of the rose reminded me of a day at the spa. Upon drinking, I was relaxed and in tune with my sacred time.
4. The price is comparable to other gourmet teas. Good tea taste like good tea and bad tea is disgusting. The packaging and the ingredients of Teami Tea sell itself. My granny used to always say, “you get what you pay for.” I’ve certainly skimped on things I like to save money and always found myself back coming back to the tried and true.
5. There are many different blends for whatever you are needing in your life. I found myself needing sustainable energy and alertness throughout the day. The blend I choose not only gave me that, it also allowed me to have a good cleanse too. Detoxing is so necessary in this polluted environment.
6. Tea as a whole has significant health benefits. Tea is an natural antioxidant. Drinking tea has been known to cure many different health ailments from reducing the risk of heart attack and stroke to protecting the bones from osteoporisis. There are many documented studies to clarify the significance and the results.
Overall, my total perception and taste of the tea was an enjoyable experience. I like that the brand offers many different flavors as well as products to complement the teas. Would I order again? The answer is yes. Check out my complete review below.
Let me know if you like tea and how often you drink it in the comments below.
Until next time, blessings and happy tea drinking,