5 Reasons Why Your Personal Credit Score Matters More Than You Know
Credit is not always something we pay attention to until we need it. In life you can get caught up on so many levels and before you know it, it’s too late.
My parents preached to me as a college student about the importance of having great credit. As with most young people, I didn’t listen. As a college student, we were magnets to all kind of lose credit. Creditors threw open lines of credit to you with no problem or income. And of course, most snactched it up, including myself. It was the worst thing I’ve ever done to myself and my finances.
Fast forward, you grow and you learn. Hopefully once you know better, you begin to do better. Listed below are 5 Reasons Why Your Person al Credit Score Matters. There are so many more, but hopefully these will open your eyes to get on the right track now versus waiting to later and regretting it.
1. You need to have a decent credit score to rent an apartment or buy a home. Most landlords do a background check before giving you the keys. For certain a mortgage lender will require you to have a certain score before they lend you money to buy a home. Therefore, a negative credit score can impact where and how you live.
2. Your personal credit is leverage to your financial future. Credit allows you to acquire things in advance without upfront money and it gives you more opportunity to secure the things you need when you need them. Yes cash is important. But if you have great credit, your cash is just an extra asset.
3. Bad credit can affect your lifestyle choices. If credit is poor (bad), it can affect your insurance rating which means you will pay more for the things you need, i.e., car insurance, life insurance and hazzard insurance.
4. You will pay extra for services you have to pay for anyway. Utility companies use credit scores to estimate whether you need to make a deposit in order to get services.
5. You may have difficulty securing employment. Employers check your credit for personal responsibility. A low score may prevent you from securing the career you desire.
Bottom line, you can’t afford to keep having bad credit. Need to improve your credit score today? This SELF STARTER CREDIT REPAIR gives you the control you need to start the pathway to excellent credit for a one time fee of $99. You get all the tools and resources needed to view and correct your credit issues.
Don’t be a victim to your credit. Today you can start changing your financial life for the better. You deserve to have financial prosperity.
I look forward to seeing you upleveling your life on all levels in 2019. May everything you touch turn to gold.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more lifestyle business and life tips.