5 Things the Government Shutdown Should be Teaching Everyone
Day 31.. what’s next?
Can you live without a paycheck? Will you go broke if you did? Most will!
According to CNBC, 78% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck and 56% say they are financially over their heads in debt.
The key to escaping from being stuck in any situation is to have strategic goals in place and prepare yourself in advance just in case. It starts with a mindset elevation of who you are, what you are capable of and how you envision your life moving forward.
Take my free 7 Days of Mindset Elevation course here to help you get on track and realize your potential. After 7 days, you will be focused on your greater self. Guaranteed..
Ok! The next is the plan of action starts now. If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
1. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Diversity is the name of success in situations like this.
2. People truly are living paycheck to paycheck no matter how you see them live on social media. This is the reality. No paycheck or extra income means debt continues to rise.
3. If you didn’t have an additional stream of income before, you better get one now. If you can work 40/40/40 for someone else and still be broke, you can add an additional 5 years to work for yourself and be free from being held hostage for income you worked for.
If you can work 40 hours for someone else and be too tired to come home and work 8 hours for yourself, you are not tired, you are unmotivated and uninspired.
4. A job is just to maintain, not sustain. Facts! Think about it. Those on top, never suffer like those on the bottom. Stop depending on a job. It’s not up to your employer to take care of you. It’s up to you to take care of you. Get started with a business strategy to own your own now. Learn more strategies, tips and plan here. The actions you take today will determine your tomorrow.
Choose a job that will pay you whether you show up or not. They do exist!
5. If you didn’t vote in the previous election, you better vote in 2020. No excuses! Your paycheck depends on it and so does your financial future. You are responsible for you, your future and your legacy.
Last, but not least, this is only a test and you can pass it with flying colors depending on how you respond moving forward.
If you contribute to the economy, you should get compensated for it.
Stay prayed up, determined to rise and hire me as your life strategist or business consultant. Go here to start today. Nothing happens if nothing happens. Blessings & much success towards your next level.