Meeting Customers at the Table to Close the Deal
When you make it to the boardroom, it’s your opportunity to shine. Aim to over deliver and under promise. Customers appreciate you being honest and true to what you do.
5 Strategies I will Use to Secure the Deal
1. Focus on needs. People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care. Show them why and how you can help them.
2. Clarify concern. What’s holding them back, i.e., stumbling blocks, limitations, objections. Open up discussion by making them feel comfortable to share with you.
3. Discuss price point. Know this so you are not delivering what they can’t afford. Give variances of what they are asking for. Be prepared to customize exclusively for them.
4. Evaluate options. People like having choices. Show them why you are the best at what you do. What makes you different and why they should purchase from you.
5. Receive payment. Upon meeting all demands and answering all questions, don’t be afraid to ask for the check. Your goal is to prove you are worthy of doing business with, not once, but over and over again.
Success in business requires understanding who you are speaking with, planning how you will deilver the information, systemizing structure & confidence in who you are and what you have.
I’m Nichelle, The Start Up CEO. I help you start, market, grow and profit in business and life. Learn how to get the most out of your business with The Business Planner Companion 2019. Start, market, grow and profit in your business on day 1.
Connect with me on Instagram for daily business, inspiration and motivation tips.
Subscribe to The People Connect Podcast for more business and life tips.
Share this blog with another boss looking to grow in their business.
Many blessings & much success,