7 Steps to Having Great Karma in Your Life
The energy of people who always seem happy and enjoy life can be contagious. Have you ever said to yourself “Why is it that these type of people draw a crowd and seem to attract everyone to them like a magnet?” Did you ever stop to think that it’s their positive attitude and the way they look and react to the world around them?
Mindset is everything. Having a positive attitude can do more than anything else towards getting you whatever you want out of life. They way you think and act says a lot about you as a person. Those who are in positions to make things happen for you will want to be around you and want to work with you to help make your dreams become a reality. Having a positive attitude in whatever you do will make things easier, less complicated and even more enjoyable.
Being successful and happy starts with a positive attitude.
Listed below are seven simple, but powerful strategic tips to assist you with having a more positive attitude and thus becoming a more powerful person.
1. Be passionate and action oriented towards living your life. Don’t just make it through the day, live it to the fullest without complaints. Dig your teeth into the grind of the day and live it like it was your last day on earth. Wring every moment out of it and live each day with passion. Passion and a positive attitude are contagious. You will find others attracted to you who are just as passionate about living and life. Set goals and complete them as expected. Here’s 50 Steps Towards Achieving Your Goals.
2. Be active instead of reacting to it. Don’t wait until something bad happens then try to deal with it. Be proactive and make something good happen constantly. You are solely responsible for what you make of the life you have. You only have one great life so don’t waste it. Create the best life you possibly can one day at a time.
3. Believe that each moment is perfect regardless of its outcome. Life is going to happen. That is a fact of life. How you deal with it matters and determines the results. Don’t allow the misfortunes to drag you down. Good can come from everything no matter how bad it may be at the time. Learn to open yourself up to learn from each experience. Gain strength from the bad things that happen in your life. Learning to have a positive attitude even when bad things are happening will help you to get through the bad times even stronger and drive you to be more than determined to succeed.
4. Learn to always be grateful for what you have. Gratitude determines your altitude. It’s a well-known fact among successful people that having gratitude will get you more than just satisfaction. There’s nothing wrong with having dreams and goals and desiring more out of life, but don’t forget to be grateful for what you already have. Those who are never satisfied or grateful with what they have fall into a “needy” or “poverty” mindset where they think they never have have anything. Eventually their poor attitude will doom them for ever having anything.
A positive attitude attracts positive actions. Gratitude attracts positive energy.
5. Daily.. Seize every opportunity that you can instead of regretting it later. Now, whatever you do, don’t put yourself in the poorhouse or take food out of your children’s mouths chasing every get-rich-quick scheme that comes around the corner. However, don’t be afraid to make and take opportunities that feel right. Do your research. Understand what’s required and factor in what the opportunity requires. Successful people have taught themselves to have a sixth sense when it comes to taking advantage of new opportunities. Keep in mind, nothing comes from comfort. The inevitable of success requires you to strentch yourself.
6. Always keep a good sense of humor. Laughing at yourself is the best medicine. People like to be around those who find humor in even the most awkward moments. Learn to laugh out loud and you will be more positive, especially if you can learn to laugh at yourself. Don’t take yourself, or life, too seriously. Life is much too short to waste it moping around in self pity. Don’t invite people to a pity party either. Humor is very attractive. A positive attitude can be born from a strong sense of humor.
7. Have the belief that you are in charge of your destiny. Your dreams will give you purpose.. No one can take your dreams from you except for you. As long as there’s breath in your body, there is no limit to how much you can accomplish. Life is not something that is going on around you. It is simply what you make of it. By doing nothing you are still creating your life but it may not be the one you desire. Why not get involved and create a life you want and can enjoy? Just remember, it all starts with you and learning to have a positive mental attitude.
Anyone who is truly successful and enjoys life, has a life to be proud of. This person more than likely has a positive attitude.
If you use these seven steps to develop a positive attitude, then you too will live a life worth living filled with happiness.
I’m Nichelle. Your certifed & degreed life and business strategist. I help you start, market, grow and profit like a CEO. Are you on Instagram? Let’s connect! Check out The People Connect Podcast for more tips, tricks, motivation and inspiration in life and business.
Blessings & peace,