5 Ways to Create Demand for Your Product
Competition is steep and product/service supply is saturated. What are you doing to make certain that you are not only selling something to make a profit, but creating longevity to stay in the game of being in business. You must create demand that lasts and conversation that delivers repeat business.
1. Share compelling benefits – What is it about your product that can help me in my life? How can it help others achieve their goals and objectives? Benefits create repeat customers because people are buying it for a reason, the benefits. This is something that can’t be bargained with and often times the benefits will win over even if price is an issue. Remember this.. benefits sell.
2. Share responsive features – What makes your product different? How do you compare to everything else that is on the market? The features should be the trigger to push the buy button for the customer. The features should be so awesome that it entices others to want to try and eventually buy. Remember this.. features tel.
3. Make your product or service applicable to your specific audience and their followers – When you are seeking product conversion, you should be examining two perspectives. That of the intended customer and the customer who will share. Therefore, you must make your product attractive and created specifically and uniquely for that customer who is a perfect match
4. Develop a sales team and a promotional campaign of satisfied customers – Your sales team will be your cheerleaders, your board members and your advertisement all for little to no compensation. You want to make certain that they are pleased with everything from customer service to packaging, to how and what others perceive you as. Your sales team will be your worst critique or your best sponsor.
5. Collaborate with a business owner who has a complementary product – Partnerships create big things. Some of the green is better than none at all. Seek out others who share comparable products and services. By packaging yours with there’s, not only do you open up the doors for a new audience, you will provide more value and substance to the customer.
I am Nichelle Womack! As a people building, life transition strategist, I specialize in helping you reach your greatest potential through self-reliance and internal motivation. I provide inspiration through community speaking engagements, one on one consultation and group/team training. Positive thoughts and language are my fuel for energy and my desire to help you find yours. If you are interested in a free 15 minute session of coaching, contact me @ firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking for more great life tips, check out “The Master Tip Manual for Personal Success” @http://amzn.to/1bWA7Vw . Many blessings and much success to you!! Check out my websites @ www.2ExcelWithNichelle.com and www.diversecc.com. Connect with me on Twitter and Periscope @DiverseConnect.