5 Tips to Remain Focused Everyday
Seeking strength in a greater source allows you to live life with purpose. Stay away from dream thieves and naysayers. Open your mind to what could be and what is. Everything you need to be happy is inside of you. Listed below are five tips to steer you in your lane of success. Remain focused, dream it, believe it and aim to achieve it.
1. Wake up every day with a true purpose. What do you plan to do today? What do you need to accomplish it? How close will you be towards achieving your goals? Having direction in your life gives you stability. There is no time to sit around and wait for something to happen. You take the first step and make it happen.
2. Love yourself first. If you don’t love you, how do you expect others to give you the respect you deserve? You should set the example as to how you want people to treat you. Expect the best and forget the rest. If you expect less, you will get less. Give yourself a hug. Try it! It makes you feel so much better and it gives you instant love.
3. Speak what you want into existence. The tongue has been called the greatest weapon. It can commit a blessing or a curse. It literally has the ability to destroy others you speak to and those who speak to you. Be contentious of what you say. If you believe it, make it happen by saying it. The more you say it, you begin to feel it and the universe has a way of bringing it to reality. Only allow positive language to enter your ears.
4. Develop a “I can and will attitude.” Work hard every day to make your dreams a reality. You are the captain of your ship. If it sinks, it’s because you allowed it to happen. Don’t let anyone steer you in the wrong direction. Take control and lead it all the way.
5. Seek and work with a mentor. Mentors are good for so many reasons. Everyone needs someone in their life who is dependable, honest and supportive even during mistakes. This person should know your goals and attempt to help you achieve them. Make certain this person is willing to be there every step of the way, good and bad.
“Success is not measured by what you accomplish, but by the opposition you have encountered and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds.”
-Orison Swett Marden
I’ve learned to have a great day regardless of what and who I encounter. The world is filled with critics/haters who find wrong in everything you do. In fact, their goal in life is to make certain you fail and never recover. People are so quick to point out your faults while they ignore theirs. Ignore ignorance and stay focused on what makes you happy. You are entitled to live your life the way you please. Be encouraged!! Many blessings and much success!!
I am Nichelle Womack! As a people building, life transition strategist, I specialize in helping you reach your greatest potential through self-reliance and internal motivation. I provide inspiration through community speaking engagements, one on one consultation and group/team training. Positive thoughts and language are my fuel for energy and my desire to help you find yours. If you are interested in a free 15 minute session of coaching, contact me @ email@example.com. Looking for more great life tips, check out “The Master Tip Manual for Personal Success” @http://amzn.to/1bWA7Vw . Many blessings and much success to you!! Check out my websites @ www.2ExcelWithNichelle.com and www.diversecc.com. Connect with me on Twitter and Periscope @DiverseConnect.