The 6 Passages of Righteousness in Business
Business is tough and in order to remain on top, you have to be a student of the game and a believer in your efforts. What you do and how you react is conclusive of your success and the results. Take a bite out of these tips and see if it makes a difference in your life.
1. Keep a close ear. Don’t be nosey, but listen to those customers who are unhappy with their current provider of service. Offer suggestions to resolve and be a resource. If it doesn’t work out, guess who they will call.
2. Be the expert in your field. Customers like to work with someone who has an edge over what they are facing. By providing your expertise, you will be the go to person when an issue arises and hopefully solve the problem.
3. Return all calls or designate someone to do it. You never know who’s on the other side of that line. This could result in missed business opportunities. Be proactive just as you would want someone to do for you.
4. Continue to educate yourself and your associates about what you do. Attend webinars, take a class, read a journal or book. Seek experts in your field that you admire and reach out.
5. Ask for preceptorships with your customers to learn more about what they do. How can you help the business if you don’t know much about their operations? One on one customer service goes a long way. Not only will you build rapport, but you will possibly spot other areas where you can be of assistance.
6. Treat others how you want to be treated. In business, we often grasp the holier than though attitude if everything is going smooth. Rocky roads are inevitable. Utilize your contacts and resources wisely. Be nice to everyone and expect the same in return.
I am Nichelle Womack. As a people building, life transition strategist, I specialize in helping you reach your greatest potential through self-reliance and internal motivation. Whatever you would like or hope to transition from or to, I can help! I provide inspiration through community speaking engagements, one on one consultation and group/team training. Positive thoughts and language are my fuel for energy and my desire to help you find yours. If you are interested in a free 15-minute session of coaching, contact me @ email@example.com. Looking for more great life tips, check out “The Master Tip Manual for Personal Success” @http://amzn.to/1bWA7Vw. Many blessings and much success to you!! Check out my websites @ www.2ExcelWithNichelle.com and www.diversecc.com. Connect with me on Twitter @DiverseConnect.